The technique for using HAIR ENERGY is by needling in the epidermis and/or upper dermis and is an effective anti-hair loss treatment.
Overview of the procedure: Needling depth: 0.2mm - 1.0mm.
Injection method: Micro needling or dermal roller
Equipment: Micro needling device (roller, stamp or machine)
1. Numbing the area is optional. If the patient would prefer anaesthetic then use preferred topical anaesthetic such as Anestop on the area or local lidocaine injections.
2. Disinfect area to be treated with Vitasept H or appropriate solution.
3. Part the hair in sections (as you would when applying hair dye) and apply Cliniccare Hair Energy mesotherapy solution liberally and evenly with either sterile syringe* or gauze to one section at a time.
4. Micro needle the area to be treated. Needle depth should be between 0.2 – 1.0mm.
5. Repeat for each section of area to be treated.
6. Use gauze/swab to remove any pinpoint bleeding and disinfectant if required.
7. Optional – apply Cebelia Extreme Care to reduce any redness and swelling. The Cebelia Extreme Care can also be used at home in the evening to help skin heal and regenerate faster.
8. Repeat treatment once a week for 4 to 8 weeks..
Treatment schedule for HAIR ENERGY:
Microneedling - 1 session per week during 4 to 8 weeks, followed by one maintenance session every 3-6 months.
* Please note the Cliniccare mesotherapy cocktails are intended for single use as they are sterile. If not all the product is used the vials can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours - however this is ONLY if the rubber seal is punctured with a sterile needle (the rubber gasket must not be removed).
Book an appointment today